Creating a Shopify Store
If you`re searching for a platform to sell merchandise online, Shopify is one of the exceptional platform available. Creating your account is relatively simple. Below are 5 steps that will help you get started.
- Create your Shopify account
The first step is likewise the easiest, you`ll need to create your Shopify merchant account
and take advantage of the 14-day free trial. Visit Shopify`s site and click on the Get Started Button.
From there, enter your email address, password, and company name. Then answer business questions and share personal information.
After entering all the required information, Shopify will redirect you to an admin panel. Where you can start setting up your digital store.
- Customizing your store and choosing themes
It’s time to start thinking about how you want your online store
to look. Luckily, Shopify offers hundreds of free and premium themes in their theme store.
If you’re trying to save money, free themes can help. Free themes let you customize fonts, colors, carousel slides, and change your logo.
However, premium themes come with additional modifications that allow you to create a more professional shop. That is because with a premium theme you have access to CSS and HTML coding.
If you don’t know how to code and need help setting up your store, check out Shopify Experts.
- Add products to your store
Next, add a product list to your store. To do this, go to the Products tab and click Add Products to get started.
Product listings are one of the most important aspects of your store because they help potential customers decide whether to buy something. We encourage you to browse other popular Shopify stores to see how their products are featured.
Here are some key aspects of our product offering.
- Product title: Your product title should make it clear what you are selling. Be concise and use the keywords your customers use when browsing.
- Product Descriptions: Your product descriptions need to define the functions and advantages of the usage of your product. It needs to provide an explanation for who the product is for and what clients want to recognise before shopping.
You need to make sure that the product descriptions are smooth to review and quickly go through it. It`s an awesome concept to apply quick paragraphs and encompass bullet factors each time possible.
- Photos: Product photos are probably one of the first things your customers will see. Make sure to use high-resolution photos that showcase your products in the best possible light. After uploading the image, you can edit the photo and resize it.
- Prices: Finally, you’ll need to set your prices. There are many variables involved in product pricing, and you can always update your prices later, even if you didn’t get them right the first time.
- Set up a payment processor
Next, enable your payment processor to accept payments. Shopify offers many options when it comes to accepting payments. You can use Shopify’s payment processor or a third-party system such as PayPro
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a payment processor. First, you should consider the fees charged by the company. Most payment gateways
charge a fee per transaction, so you should look for gateways with low fees.
You also need an online payment provider
that accepts a variety of payment options. I would like to accept debit and credit card payments
, PayPro transactions, and mobile wallet payments. For international payments you can use PayPal
for payment services outside of Pakistan. However, for Pakistan PayPro provides multiple payments services to accept national and international payments. You may also refer to EasyPaisa
as well for wallet merchant accounts, micro loans and POS machines.
- Choose your domain name
Finally, choose a domain name and launch your store. By default, your Shopify domain includes ‘myshopify.com’ unless you purchase your domain from Shopify.
To do this, go to the main dashboard and click the Add Domain button. You can connect your website to an existing domain, buy a new domain, or transfer a domain you already own.
Once you’ve set up your domain, you can launch your store and let people know you’re officially open.